The #1 USDA lender in Redding for good reason.
According to the prestigious Scotsman Guide's ranking, Pete Metz is the top lender in all of California. In short, we know USDA loans. The USDA loan in Shasta County is an awesome option for anyone looking to purchase outside the city limits of Redding, California. This is a Government Loan. USDA stands for United States Department of Agriculture. This loan has been around for a long long time.
BeneFIts of USDA Loans
- 30 year fixed rates
- Typically have Low Interest Rates
- No Down Payment Required
- Seller can Pay up to 6% for closing costs
- Very Low Mortgage Insurance Compared to FHA or Conventional
- Lower Income Families qualify
- Streamline Refinance Available for existing USDA Home Owners
- Each county has their own Income Eligibility Requirements
- Check for Your Specific Counties Income Eligibility here
- If you are unsure about your current income please give us a call at 530-221-7700
Property Eligibility Map
- USDA has certain areas that they will or will not lend on
- Currently anywhere outside the city limits of Redding CA will qualify for USDA
- Some parts of Redding CA are still eligible for USDA financing
- Give us a call 530-221-7700 for a USDA property eligibility map for a more specific property address
Shirley, thank you so much for making this possible! What a great experience working with all of you. We couldn't be happier!
-The DeAvila family